Due to the enormous amount of requests from both men and women living far away and unable to see David Nugent in Melbourne, Australia for face to face counselling, David is available for telephone counseling Monday to Friday 9.00am to 11.00am.
How Does Telephone Counselling Work?
A step by step guide for clients accessing the service follows.
- To access David Nugent the client must first register via the Heavy M.E.T.A.L Group web site by email or by fax.
- At the time of registration, clients need to inform the service of their prefer choices for session times; postal and email addresses so that the administration officer can forward a payment receipt and alert the client if there are any changes to the booking details.
- On receipt of the completed registration, Administration will contact the client of confirmation of their booking an organise payment (either by EFT or credit card).
- On the day and allocated time of the counselling appointment it will be up to the client to call on the given telephone number (which David will be available) to proceed with their session.
- Each session will last for the allocated one-hour period.
- When the client requires a new session, the process is the same as
per the first session. As administration does not keep or store credit card details.
How Much Does Telephone Counselling Cost?
Telephone Counselling Services cost Aus $95.00 per one hour session.
What Is A Session?
A session refers to client contact with David Nugent clinical member of the Australian Counselling Association.
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Please note, Integrity Guaranteed! Once payment is received with booking details, our administration will confirm counselling session time and the telephone number David Nugent will be available for you on. Payments received are non refundable, unless the client wishes to cancel the appointment and 24 hours notice has been given for cancellation.
How To Start
If you have read and agree with our terms & conditions and would like to begin telephone counselling with David, please click here to download our booking form and return to us as soon as possible by email or fax.